Heartsaver Instructor Course
Blended Course with an American Heart Association Instructor
Heartsaver Instructor Course Description
The Heartsaver Instructor Course offered by Safeguard CPR in Alpharetta, Georgia is the perfect program for individuals who want to become certified CPR instructors. This comprehensive program provides participants with the skills, knowledge and tools to teach lifesaving techniques to others.
This course covers a wide range of topics, including adult and pediatric CPR, how to use an AED (Automated External Defibrillator), choking, and other important emergency response techniques. Participants will learn how to effectively teach these techniques to others in a clear and concise manner, so that they can make a real difference in emergency situations.
Whether you are a healthcare professional, a teacher, a coach, or simply someone who wants to make a meaningful contribution to your community, the Heartsaver Instructor Course is the perfect way to gain the knowledge and skills needed to become a certified CPR instructor.
The course is available 7 days a week, making it easy for busy individuals to fit training into their schedules. With experienced instructors and state-of-the-art training equipment, Safeguard CPR is committed to providing its students with the highest quality education and practical hands-on training.
After successfully completing the Heartsaver Instructor Course, participants will not only be certified CPR instructors, but they will also have the confidence and knowledge to teach others how to save lives. So why wait? Sign up today and start making a difference in your community!
Heartsaver Instructor Course Delivery Method
The Heartsaver Instructor course is offered in a blended learning format that includes:
- AHA Heartsaver Instructor Essentials Online
- Heartsaver Instructor course in-person session
AHA Heartsaver Instructor Essentials Online
- Heartsaver Instructor Essential is the self-directed, online portion of the Heartsaver Instructor Essentials Blended Learning course. It covers the components of the instructor cycle, including Prepare, Teach, Test & Remediate, Close, and Keep Current. It includes core information about instructing AHA courses, followed by course-specific information
- This course must be completed by candidates who wish to become AHA Heartsaver instructors.
- Course length is about 1 hour, depending on the student.
Heartsaver Instructor Course Schedule
Heartsaver Instructor Course Cost
(Payment must be received at least 24 hours in advance.)
Heartsaver Instructor Course Length
Requirements for Heartsaver Instructor Candidates
- Be accepted by an AHA Training Center before enrolling in a Heartsaver Instructor Essentials Course and have a completed Instructor Candidate Application on file with that Training Center.
- Have a current Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course completion card and be proficient in all Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED skills.
- Successfully complete the Heartsaver Instructor Essentials Course (both the online and classroom portion). Candidates must print the completion certificate.
- Successfully be monitored teaching their first course within six months of completing the discipline-specific classroom Instructor Course (Training Center Coordinators can require additional monitoring, if needed).